A plain sprinkled with trees or underbrush; a glade.
More related articles
Listed buildings in Old Laund Booth
Old Laund Booth is a civil parish in Pendle, Lancashire, England. It contains 17 listed buildings that are recorded in the National Heritage List for England. All of the listed buildings are designated at Grade II, the lowest of the three grades, which is applied to "buildings of national importance and special interest". The parish contains the villages of Fence and Wheatley, and surrounding countryside. Most of the listed buildings are houses and associated structures, farmhouses and farm buildings, the others being two churches, a school, and a public house.
Old Laund Booth (ward)
Old Laund Booth is one of the 20 electoral wards that form the Parliamentary constituency of Pendle, Lancashire, England. Old Laund Booth is also a civil parish. The ward represents the villages of Fence and Wheatley Lane, as well as part of the Lomeshaye Industrial Estate on the outskirts of nearby Nelson, and returns one councillor to sit on Pendle Borough Council. As of the May 2011 Council election, Old Laund Booth had an electorate of 1,235.
Old Laund Booth
Old Laund Booth is a civil parish in the Pendle district of Lancashire, England. It has a population of 1,459, and contains the villages of Fence and Wheatley Lane.
Launde Abbey is located in Leicestershire, England, 14 miles east of the city of Leicester and six miles south west of Oakham, Rutland. The building is used as a conference and retreat centre by the Church of England dioceses of Leicester and Peterborough.
The Everglades Laundry is a historic site at 105 West Broadway in Everglades City, Florida.
Worshipful Company of Launderers
The Worshipful Company of Launderers is one of the livery companies of the City of London. The organisation, founded in 1960, became a Livery Company in 1977. The Company promotes the profession of the launderers by awarding scholarships to laundry students.
Dirty Laundry may refer to:
Home Laundry Company
Home Laundry Company is a historic laundry building located at Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana. The original section was built in 1922, and is a two-story, roughly square, red brick building. A one-story Moderne style wraparound addition was built in 1947-1948. It continued to house a laundry when listed in 2000.