A kind of loaded die.
More related articles
Jean-Joseph Languet de Gergy
Jean-Joseph Languet de Gergy (French pronunciation: [ʒɑ̃ ʒɔzef lɑ̃ɡɛ də ʒɛʁʒi]; 25 August 1677 – 11 May 1753) was a French ecclesiastic and theologian. He was first bishop of Soissons, then a member of the Académie française , and finally archbishop of Sens.
August Sangret (28 August 1913 – 29 April 1943) was a French-Canadian soldier, convicted and subsequently hanged for the September 1942 murder of 19-year-old Joan Pearl Wolfe in Surrey, England. This murder case is also known as the Wigwam Murder.
Arrondissement of Langres
The arrondissement of Langres is an arrondissement of France in the Haute-Marne department in the Grand Est region. It has 157 communes.
Hubert Languet (1518 – 30 September 1581 in Antwerp) was a French diplomat and reformer. The leading idea of his diplomacy was that of religious and civil liberty for the protection and expansion of Protestantism. He did everything in his power to advance the union of the Protestant churches.
Langres is a French cheese from the plateau of Langres in the region of Champagne-Ardenne. It has benefited from an Appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) since 1991.
Urban of Langres
Saint Urban of Langres (327 – ca. 390) was a French saint and bishop. He served as the sixth bishop of Langres from 374 until his death. Saint Leodegaria was his sister.
Arne Langset (25 February 1893 – 10 December 1971) was a Norwegian politician for the Liberal Party.
Barros is one of eight parishes (administrative divisions) in the Asturian city of Langreo, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain and a parish of the same name. It is located between the districts of Riaño and La Felguera.
Langset is a village in the municipality of Eidsvoll, Norway. It is located a few kilometres east of Minnesund, near the southern end of lake Mjøsa. Its population (2005) is 309.
Ferrocarril de Langreo
Ferrocarril de Langreo or FC de Langreo (FCL) was a Spanish railway company which operated a 1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge line, in the Autonomous Community of Asturias, in northern Spain. It was the third train line constructed in Spain and was built during the 1850s.