A Turkish judge. See Cadi.
More related articles
Tadcaster Bridge or Wharfe Bridge spans the River Wharfe in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England. The road bridge is believed to date from around 1700. It is the main route connecting the two sides of the town and one of two road crossings in the town, the other being the bridge for the A64 bypass. Tadcaster Bridge partially collapsed on 29 December 2015 after flooding that followed Storm Eva.
Kadaster is the name designation of the Dutch Cadastre, Land Registry and national mapping agency in the Netherlands. The word Kadaster comes from the medieval Latin catastrum, descended from either the Greek καταστιχον (kata acrostic), frame, or the Latin capitatrastum (head), a Roman head tax based on property ownership.
St. Mary's Church, Tadcaster
St Mary's Church in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire is a 15th-century parish church and the largest in Tadcaster. It is owned and used by the Church of England.
Tadcaster railway station
Tadcaster railway station was a railway station on the Harrogate to Church Fenton Line in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England.
Mediaster is a genus of starfish in the family Goniasteridae. It was circumscribed in 1857 by William Stimpson for M. aequalis, the genus's type species. Its junior synonym is the genus Isaster, which was circumscribed in 1894 by Addison Emery Verrill for the species now known as M. bairdi. Verrill himself synonymized the two genus names in 1899.
Speyeria adiaste, the unsilvered fritillary or adiaste fritillary, is a species of butterfly of the family Nymphalidae. It is found in California north to San Mateo County and east to north Los Angeles County and Kern County.
Mediaster aequalis is a species of sea star in the family Goniasteridae. It is native to the west coast of North America, ranging from Alaska to California. It is found in various habitats including beaches during very low tides, and at depths down to about 500 m (1,600 ft). Also known as the vermilion sea star, it is the type species of the genus Mediaster and was first described in 1857 by the American zoologist William Stimpson.