Lemuria may refer to:
- Lemuria (festival), in Roman religion, a feast during which the unwholesome and malevolent spectres of the restless dead (lemures) were appeased
- Lemuria (continent), a hypothetical land mass in the Indian Ocean
- Lemuria (comics), two fictional locations in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Lemuria, a mysterious hidden island in the video game series Golden Sun
- Lemuria, a 2004 RPG world designed for the d20 Modern game by Swedes Anders Blixt and Krister Sundelin
- Lemuria (Transformers), one of four missing spaceships in the animated television series Transformers: Cybertron
- Lemuria, a character in the reality TV series Who Wants to Be a Superhero?