Who is an English-language pronoun; see Who (pronoun).
Who or WHO may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Who, a fictional creature in the Dr. Seuss book Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Who, a fictional creature in the Dr. Seuss book How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Who, a fictional first baseman in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?"
- Who (film), a 2017 Indian film
- Who? (film), a 1974 English film adaptation of Budrys' novel, directed by Jack Gold
- "Who", a song by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Who" a song by Disturbed from their album Immortalized
- "Who", a song by Diana Ross from Silk Electric
- "Who", a song by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head"
- "Who", a song by Zayn from the 2016 film Ghostbusters
- "Who...", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears
- "Who?" (song), a 1925 popular song written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Dr. Who!" (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song), a song by Tujamo and Plastik Funk
- "Who", an outtake from the album Mouth Moods
- The Who, an English rock band
- Who (album), an upcoming album by The Who
- Who? (album), an album by Tony! Toni! Toné!
- WHO (AM), a news/talk radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- Who (magazine), an Australian entertainment magazine
- Who? (novel), a 1958 novel by Algis Budrys
- Doctor Who, a British science fiction television series
- Who?, one of the Five Ws in journalism
- WHO-DT, a television station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- World Health Organization, or WHO
- White House Office, or WHO, an entity within the Executive Office of the President of the United States
- Washington Homeschool Organization, or WHO, in the state of Washington, U.S.
- Jim Neidhart (1955–2018), an American professional wrestler with the ring name Who
- who (Unix), a Unix command