The Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 160 Van Cortlandt Park South, Kingsbridge / Marble Hill, Bronx, New York City, New York.
The parish was established in 1928. The original structure was a combined school-over-church, common to the city. Construction of the Major Deegan Expressway caused the church to moved to its present site in 1951. Both church and school were completed 1953 as Modernist brick and reinforced concrete structures. Cardinal Spellman dedicated the parish school building, which was completed in 1953 at a cost of $200,000. The rectory address is 160 Van Cortlandt Park South, Bronx NY 10463.
The parish school is at 171 West 239th Street, Bronx NY 10463.