This is a list of members of the government of the United Kingdom in office under the leadership of Spencer Perceval from 1809 to 1812. The Perceval ministry saw the beginning of the Regency era, when King George III was formally deemed unfit to reign and his son George ruled as his proxy as Prince Regent.
- December 1809 – Lord Wellesley succeeds Lord Bathurst as Foreign Secretary. Bathurst continues at the Board of Trade.
- May 1810 – Lord Mulgrave succeeds Lord Chatham as Master-General of the Ordnance. Charles Philip Yorke succeeds Mulgrave as First Lord of the Admiralty.
- March 1812 – Lord Castlereagh succeeds Wellesley as Foreign Secretary.
- April 1812 – Lord Sidmouth succeeds Lord Camden as Lord President. Camden remains in the cabinet as a minister without portfolio.
- May 1812 – Perceval is shot and killed in the lobby of the House of Commons.
List of ministers
Cabinet members are listed in bold face.