RUAG (originally Rüstungs Unternehmen Aktiengesellschaft; Joint Stock Defense Company) is a Swiss technology company, with its headquarters in Bern. It has production sites in Switzerland (Nyon, Aigle, Thun, Bern, Emmen, Altdorf, Zürich and Interlaken), Germany (Oberpfaffenhofen, Hamburg Wedel and Fürth), Sweden (Gothenburg, Linköping and Åmotfors), Hungary (Sirok, Eger), Austria (Vienna, Berndorf) and United States (Tampa and Titusville), and sales companies in Australia, UK, France, Belgium, Brazil and Malaysia.
The RUAG has following producing divisions:
- RUAG Aerostructures  (component manufacturing, aerostructures and recycling with products mainly for the civil market)
- RUAG Space (in Switzerland, Sweden and Austria)
- RUAG Aviation (MRO for civil and military use, producer of the Do 228 NG, system solutions)
- RUAG Ammotec  (small arms ammunition up to 12.7 mm for defence, law enforcement, hunting and sport  ). RUAG is also the original producer of the HG 85. Producing subsidiaries are located in Germany, Hungary, USA and Sweden. The products for the civil market are branded under the names RWS, Geco, Rottweil, Norma and Gyttorp.
- RUAG Defence (Combat and support vehicle maintenance  simulation and training  , network enabled operations  , Cyber Security  ) Production in Switzerland and Germany