- Eua has four species, confined to Tonga and Samoa.
- Partula has about 100 species, distributed from New Guinea to the Society Islands.
- Samoana has about 23 species, distributed in Polynesia and the Mariana Islands.
- Palaopartula has three species, restricted to the Palau.
- Sphendone has a single species from the Palau.
The Partulidae represent a significant species radiation and were important in the development of modern evolutionary studies through the work of Henry Crampton in the early 20th century and later by Bryan Clarke, James Murray and Michael Johnson.