Kami no Shizuku (神の雫) is a Japanese multi-awards winner television comedy series, based on the manga series Les Gouttes de Dieu. Produced by Nippon TV and featuring Kazuya Kamenashi, Seiichi Tanabe, Riisa Naka, Nozomi Sasaki, and Yuki Uchida, it was first broadcast on January 13, 2009, running until to March 10, 2009.
- Kazuya Kamenashi as Shizuku Kanzaki
- Seiichi Tanabe as Issei Tōmine
- Riisa Naka as Miyabi Shinohara
- Yuki Uchida as Maki Saionji
- Naho Toda as Ryōko Kiryū
- Nozomi Sasaki as Sara
- Naoto Takenaka as Robert Toi