Jacob Rickenbaugh House is a historic home located in Hoosier National Forest, Oil Township, Perry County, Indiana. It was built in 1874, and is a two-story, "T"-plan dwelling constructed of ashlar sandstone blocks in the late Greek Revival style. It has a low pitched gable roof and side porches on each side of the rear ell. From 1870 to 1961, its parlor housed the Celina Post Office. It was acquired by the United States Forest Service in 1968. 
The house has been restored and is open regularly for self-guided tours in the spring-fall season.