Collins Hill High School is a high school in Gwinnett County, near Suwanee, Georgia, United States. The school is operated by Gwinnett County Public Schools. The only school which feeds into it is Creekland Middle School.
Collins Hill was the biggest high school in Georgia when it first opened in 1994, and has since added 20 acres (81,000 m2). Its student population has grown from its original 1377 to a high of about 4,200, the current count being 3,155.
Collins Hill's principal academic and athletic rival is nearby Peachtree Ridge High School. Its mascot is the "Screamin' Eagle," and the school colors are green, silver, white, and unofficially black.
The Georgia Athletic Directors Association and Regions Bank awarded Collins Hill High School the 2009-2010 Class 5A Regions Bank Directors Cups combined overall award.
Many students participate in community service clubs such as Beta Club, and are active in helping others. Students are offered many volunteer opportunities throughout the year via the school's Volunteer Center. Four scholarships are available to students for volunteering and getting involved.
- Brandon Coutu, former Seattle Seahawks placekicker
- Taylor Heinicke, Carolina Panthers quarterback
- Matt Lanter, model and actor
- Kyle Maynard, 2004 ESPN ESPY Award winner and author of No Excuses
- Maya Moore, McDonald's All-American, 2006 and 2007 Naismith Prep Player of the Year, WNBA Champion University of Connecticut Huskies and Minnesota Lynx basketball player and Olympic gold medalist
- Summer LaPann, 2000 Dixie Chicks tour host, actor