Colias wiskotti is a butterfly in the family Pieridae. It is found in Turkestan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Kashmir. The habitat consists of xerophytic mountains.
It is a highly polymorphous species with a lot of varieties or forms described. Adults are on wing from June to August.
The larvae feed on Acantolimon, Oxytropis, and Onobrychis echidna.
The following subspecies are recognised:
- C. w. wiskotti (western Ghissar)
- C. w. sagina Austaut, 1891 (eastern Ghissar, Darvaz)
- C. w. separata Grum-Grshimailo, 1888 (Alaisky Mountains)
- C. w. aurea Kotzsch, 1937 (western Pamirs)
- C. w. draconis Grum-Grshimailo, 1891 (western Tian-Shan)
- C. w. sweadneri Clench & Shoumatoff, 1956 (Afghanistan)