Capital City or Capitol City or variants, may refer to:
- Capital city, the area of a country, province, region, or state regarded as enjoying primary status; the term can be vague and a topic of dispute, but capitals are generally recognized as a city which physically encompasses the offices and meeting places of the seat of government, or which is fixed by law or by the constitution
- Capital City (sternwheeler), a steamboat of the Puget Sound Mosquito Fleet, in the state of Washington, U.S.
- Capital City (TV series), a television show produced by Euston Films and set in London
- Capital City Distribution, a company that distributed comic books from 1980 to 1996
- Capital City (The Simpsons), a fictional place in a television cartoon series
- Capitol City, Kentucky was a plan for a new capital of the United States, along with the Western District of Columbia, across the Ohio River from Metropolis, Illinois
- Capitol City, Colorado is a ghost town founded in 1877