Dutch Reformed Church accepts women ministers
Reformed Dutch Church
There are many Dutch Reformed Churches, and many are called Reformed Dutch Church. These include:
Dutch Reformed Church
The Dutch Reformed Church (Dutch: Nederlandse Hervormde Kerk, abbreviated NHK) was the largest Christian denomination in the Netherlands from the onset of the Protestant Reformation until 1930. It was the foremost Protestant denomination, and—since 1892—one of the two major Reformed denominations along with the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands.
First Reformed Dutch Church, Hackensack
First Dutch Reformed Church, also known as the "Old Church on the Green", is located in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Dutch Reformed Church, Kalpitiya
The Dutch Reformed Church (also known as St Peter's Kerk) is located between the Dutch fort and the village of Kalpitiya. The church was built by the Dutch in 1706 and is a smaller version of the church in the Matara fort. It is one of the oldest Protestant churches in the country.
Reformed Dutch Church of Claverack
The Reformed Dutch Church of Claverack is located on New York State Route 9H at the north end of the hamlet of Claverack, New York, United States. It is a brick church built in the mid-18th century and renovated and expanded twice in the 19th, reaching its present form in 1879. The congregation was founded in 1716.
Dutch Reformed Church at Romopock
Ramapo Reformed Church (formerly the Dutch Reformed Church at Romopock) is a historic church on Island Road at West Ramapo Avenue in Mahwah, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The church was built in 1798 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 5, 1985.
Parsonage of the Montville Reformed Dutch Church
Parsonage of the Montville Reformed Dutch Church is a historic church parsonage at 107 Changebridge Road in Montville, Morris County, New Jersey, United States.
Reformed Dutch Church of Rensselaer in Watervliet
Reformed Dutch Church of Rensselaer in Watervliet (also known as Component No. 19) is a historic Reformed Dutch church at 210 Old Loudon Road in the hamlet of Latham, town of Colonie, Albany County, New York. It was built in 1817 in a vernacular Greek Revival style. It has a pedimented roof and corner pilasters. It features a square cupola with a single bell atop the roof with a large channeled cornice with a low pitch roof. It served as a church until 1886 and since then has been used as a feed store, public meeting hall, chapel, architect firm and most recently as theater for stage productions.
Dutch Reformed Church in the English Neighborhood
Dutch Reformed Church in the English Neighborhood (English Neighborhood Reformed Church of Ridgefield) is a historic church at 1040 Edgewater Avenue in Ridgefield, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The church was built in 1793 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1998.
Hyde Park Reformed Dutch Church
Hyde Park Dutch Reformed Church is located on US 9 in the center of Hyde Park, New York, United States, just north of the post office and the junction with Market Street at the center of town. It is a complex of several buildings on a 2-acre (0.81 ha) lot.